The Erasmus Mundus IMSE program is jointly offered by three European universities with an excellent track record in service science and software service engineering. Because Tilburg, Stuttgart and Crete have created this program in close collaboration with its associated members and industry partners, this will enhance your European experience even further.
- Leading international research position, so you will be taught by the best academics only. For example, the work of Prof. Mike Papazoglou, founder of the our European Research Institute for Service Sciences (ERISS), falls into the 1% of mostly cited papers in his research field, service science, worldwide.
- For years Tilburg University is recognized by its competitors as the best specialized university of the Netherlands.
- Tilburg School of Management ranked 38 in the UT Dallas ranking of Business Schools and number 3 in Europe.
- Worldwide reputation for excellence in mobile and information technology.
- Situated in centre of dynamic economic region, so good starting point to start building your European business network.
- Unique cooperation between technical, physical and human sciences, so strong exposure to multiple perspectives and approaches.
- Leading multi-disciplinary research university of Greece.
- Modern campus on the largest of the Greek islands with a unique geographical position between Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Hosting the Summer School for service and software engineering and meeting place for both the students and lecturers, including invited scholars from IMSE associated members, such as Tsinghua University and UC Berkeley, and other top-ranked universities.
For more information about each of the participating universities, please check the websites of the individual institutions.