The IMSE Admission Board accepts applications from graduates of accredited colleges and universities that meet the criteria, as listed below.
- The program is open to students with a Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) either in Management/Economics/Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information System. In general, it is important that students have sufficient technical (information systems) background, either obtained through education or work experience. It is also desirable to have some exposure to business topics in addition to Information Systems knowledge. Students with an engineering degree can be admitted if their previous education includes IT and information systems.
- A satisfactory scholastic average, a minimum 3.0 (B) grade-point average in Bachelor’s degree work completed after the first two years.
- If you are required an English proficiency test then include an official copy of one of the following English proficiency tests: Academic IELTS (min. 6.5 overall/6.0 on parts), TOEFL (min. paper based: 575, computer based: 233, internet based: 90) or Cambridge Proficiency
- An official copy of your GMAT test. The average GMAT score of accepted students is 600. Or an official copy of your GRE test score. Our incoming students usually score above the 75% percentile on the quantitative section, above the 50% percentile on the verbal section and above 25% on the AWA section .
- Students with a relevant Bachelor degree from one of the partner institutions of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management, University of Stuttgart and University of Crete do not need to submit the GMAT/GRE test score.
Unfortunately, the IMSE program will not have an intake in August 2015. Please find below alternative Master programs, who have a student intake in 2015:
- International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) - jointly offered by Tilburg University (The Netherlands), IAE Aix-den-Provence (France) and University of Turku (Finland)
- Master Program INFOTECH (Information Technology) at University of Stuttgart, Germany
- MSc Computer Science at University of Crete, Greece